What is the Step-by-Step Process?
- WMC Insurance receives the completed enrollment documents and confirms all needed information is accounted for.
- If any missing information is needed, WMC Insurance will reach out to the broker or account manager.
- WMC Insurance completes entry of case details into the database.
- WMC Insurance submits the case to MetLife Underwriting for final approval.
- Group Number is assigned.
- Please allow 10-15 days for processing.
- Double-check forms to ensure completed fully and accurately.
- Contact WMC Insurance at 608-258-3400 if the case has not been issued within 15 business days.
What is Needed for Enrollment?
WMC Insurance strives to have a smooth and efficient enrollment process for your business. Please see the links below for important forms you will need during enrollment.
- New Business Checklist
- Employer Request for Plan Participation
- Employee Enrollment Form
- WMC Insurance Membership
Agent/Agency Producer Agreement
Have questions? As always, please contact WMC Insurance at 608-258-3400.