Absence Management programs are underwritten and administered by MetLife.
Keeping track of employee absences can be a challenge. MetLife makes the process easy for your employees and eases the impact on your workload. MetLife’s Absence Management Solutions is a fully integrated solution that can capture, track and administer various types of employee absence.
Absence Management Solutions includes solutions for the following employee absences:
- Federal Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- State Family Medical Leave Laws
- Non-FML State Leave Laws
- Company Sponsored Leaves
Enjoy a superior service experience
Experienced associates and robust system and processes gives you and your employees an easier experience to:
- Manage any company leave policies specific to your business and FMLA leaves and/or state leave laws that are similar to FMLA
- Give you personalized service from Leave Coordinators
- Provide status updates on current leaves
- Administer all types of absences, however frequent, whether they are continuous, intermittent or reduced schedule
- Work with customer Human Resources (HR) systems and vendors.
Eligibility & Participation
Total Absence Management, FML Administration
Group Size: 500+ or more enrolled
Eligible Employee: 30 Hours per work, or as deemed by the employer and acceptable to WMC/MetLife
More information available here:
- Product Overview
- MetLife Administrative Resources and Form Finder
- To get a quote, please contact your insurance broker. If you do not have an insurance broker, please contact WMC.
Questions? Contact WMC Insurance at 608-258-3400.